Suggestion/Hospitals/Cryonics Patients in their new own facilities/hospitals in their future

Welcome to the Oregon Cryonics forum
jonano

Suggestion/Hospitals/Cryonics Patients in their new own facilities/hospitals in their future

Post by jonano »

Hi,

Do you think it would be a good idea to buy an hospital and then create a cryonics company inside the same building for members ? I dont know if the laws would permit it. But I think it would be logic to do that. You die/deanimate in the hospital so. Plus buying an hospital makes you profit. This is another business to operate.

It's a suggestion.

--Jon
Last edited by jonano on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion

Post by jordansparks »

No. Please quit posting "brainstorming" suggestions. Maybe just quit posting at all.
jonano

Re: Suggestion/Hospitals/Cryonics Patients in their new own facilities/hospitals in their future

Post by jonano »

You cannot treat a member or a customer just like this. You don't love me or ? Because of what ? What is your problem ? Do you want that I quit your organisation too with my membership ? Explain you.
Last edited by jonano on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jonano

Re: Suggestion/Hospitals/Cryonics Patients in their new own facilities/hospitals in their future

Post by jonano »

Ethics = Your answer should be: No. Because: Etc...

Or just dont answer if you dont have time and if it is not interesting.
Aaron_Agassi

Post by Aaron_Agassi »

As I understand it, a hospital in China now has a cryonics wing. The larger topic might be business models and strategic partnership, for breaking cryonics isolation. Find my own case study at http://www.FoolQuest.com/kriosgrad.htm
jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks »

That page is terrible -- one of the worst pages I've ever read anywhere on any topic.
Aaron_Agassi

Post by Aaron_Agassi »

Thanks for sharing.