When Oregon Cryonics will accept Credit Cards ?

Welcome to the Oregon Cryonics forum
jonano

When Oregon Cryonics will accept Credit Cards ?

Post by jonano »

1) When Oregon Cryonics will accept Credit Cards ? It is important, it is a fast way to pay people. I know that Cryonics Institute and Alcor accept that way of paying. And it would facilitate people to become member in emergency situation.

2) Do you have a commercial truck to take the body of the member somewhere in your area ? Like in airports ?

Thanks to secure me, we are preparing my mother to become your member. Yesterday she told me she would like to be cryopreserved. I doubt she would like to do all the preparations however, it will take more time.

--JR
jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: When Oregon Cryonics will accept Credit Cards ?

Post by jordansparks »

We don't currently accept credit cards. We do have a truck.
jonano

Post by jonano »

You said that we can pay with paypal, Paypal has the option to use credit cards, can we know the paypal email to pay to, the paypal address. Thanks.
jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks »

As needed.
jonano

Post by jonano »

But keep in mind that Paypal has limits per transactions, it's not a good way to send 25 000$USD, the fees are high and the limit is 10 000$USD per transaction. It's better for you to be credit cards enabled to be customers oriented. I quess you know that, you have already a business with Open Dental.